Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Now Cook This

A fun and beautiful layout by Melissa Mann!

I accidentally discovered a quick, easy way to add a little spice to a layout that has a piece of paper with a straight edge is to take a punch (I used the Martha Stewart starburst punch) to take a "bite" off the edge.  I also did this on the journaling card that I typed on.  It just adds a touch of variety and yet still ties in with all of the punched circles on the left hand side of the layout.
*This layout was inspired by a layout done by Jen Jockisch.*
 


Supplies:

6 comments:

A Sarasota said...

love those papers and what a great LO design!
I'll bite! :-)

jessica_haley555 said...

This page is so fun!

Christina said...

fun page!!
xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the layers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

I LOVE THE TITLE of this layout!! :) ta-hee.. I'm double inspired... SCRAPPY Happiness & delicious foods!! :)

Rahel Menig said...

what a grea layout!! love it to pieces :D keep that great work coming - pleeease :D