Friday, November 12, 2010

Beauty

A fabulous layout by Julie Tucker-Wolek.
I love the feathers with Julie's distressing very chic!
I just LOVE the House of Three ANTHOLOGY papers by Pink Paislee!!! They are AMAZING! They can be inked, misted...and they always look BEAUTIFUL! They are pre-embossed and make it sooooooo easy to create with them! For mine, I just used my Tim Holtz Distressed Ink, and just kept inking the entire paper to create the look I wanted! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)






Supplies: 

7 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome layout and excelent inking!

Diana Fisher said...

Wow, I LOVE this!!! Great style to this page and I love the layout!

Scrapamum said...

Julie, this LO is absolutely stunning. I love it

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Julie! Love that background and the feathers! Love it!

~amy~ said...

wowza...sooo pretty!!!

Theresa said...

Woot! wow, this is fantastic. I love it.. all the distressing and those feathers. lovely. =)

Julie Bonner said...

This is awesome - love what you did with the pic!!!