Monday, November 8, 2010

Mini Album by Vangie Dowling




Today's Winter BoBunny video is from Vangie Dowling!

Greetings friends!
I am so excited that the holidays are coming! I love baking, cooking, creating, and spending time with my loved ones. I always look forward to the week before Christmas because my family builds gingerbread houses and bakes dozens of cookies! YUM!!!
This month’s goodies from the Bo Bunny Winter Joy Collection. These products are saturated with bright blues, greens, and purples. They make me HAPPY! I created a mini album so that I may document all of the FUN my family has during this time of the year. 



If you haven’t stopped by Bluemoonscrapbooking.com lately, come on by! They are stocked with the latest and greatest in scrapbook supplies!
Enjoy!
Vangie

5 comments:

Susan Coish said...

I love this so much! I esp love the big snowflake you cut in half for the 2 pages that meet in the middle!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharinf Vangie!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is AMAZING Vangie! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

Thanks friends!
Vangie

Melissa Mann said...

Very cute!

Judy said...

Wow, your album is gorgeous! I love the Winter Joy line and you've used it in such a great way to show it off. I was wondering, though, which Cricut cartridge did you use for the back piece? That's a great idea.

Judy