Friday, June 4, 2010


The winner of the Pink Paislee treats......
EMILY
"I definitely have to vote for Webster's Pages rosettes, and wow, I didn't even know about those! At first I was thinking those look like the rose ribbon in American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection and I heard they came out with new colors, but no, Webster's Pages has something like it... very cute... good to know. Would be very exciting to win all that Pink Paislee!"

Emily email Scott@BlueMoonScrapbooking.com so we can get you the Pink Paislee!
By the way, we do have new American Crafts Dear Lizzy Ribbon coming soon -there are 6 Ruffle Rose Ribbons. These will be sold in 1 yard packages.

Here is the final layout.  I hadn't thought of using both the Bloomers and the key on the layout until a few of you suggested it.  I thought, why not!  The background paper is from Basic Grey BASICS.



Thanks for playing along.  
We have lots of excitement coming early next week so you'll want to make sure to come over!

2 comments:

tinac said...

Congrats to the Winner !!!! Great LO.

Kristy Hansenwi said...

love the blue that you decided to add....can't wait until next week.kh