Sunday, June 27, 2010

BlueMoon Newsletter

Vintage Groove Sale
25% off all Vintage Groove by Making Memories for 3 days only!
Use code groovy when checking out-  and click apply.
Sale ends Tuesday night.


Basic Grey BASICS
Totally new goodies from Basic Grey - they introduced Small Details and Office Tabs with their new collections this month. Both products come with adhesive squares on their backs so you can easily pop them right onto your projects.  Wait until you get your hands on these!


Basic Grey OLIVER and OLIVIA
The Basic Grey collections OLIVER and OLIVIA are like two adorable characters in a children's book.  Oliver is mischievious and sketchy and Olivia is sweet simply a darling.





Maya Road
Catch the buzz, add some of the new Maya Road goodies to your cart!
Fabulous dress form chipboard, cute little stamps, summer Mist colors and new canvas albums.


Echo Park Paper
The new kids on the block - no not that kids band from the early 90"s - Echo Park Paper has their second crisp collection "A Walk in the Park" full of fun double sided papers and 2 jam packed 12x12 sticker sheets.



Summertime Bliss
A New BlueMoonScrapbooking kit ready for summer, you'll need glue, photos and playtime!  Go to it.


Favorite Product
Webster's Pages paper!  Here I used a Maya Road mailbox, what kid doesn't like mailboxes!
I made this for my daughter.  I wanted to put Prima Flowers on it, but I knew they would be taken off, so... I used bling instead and covered it with gloss medium so this wouldn't come off by little hands.

What I love about Webster's Pages is the versitality.  You can cut a sheet to use the edge and still end up using every single bit of the leftovers too.  For the small pieces leftover I usually add them to my ATC cards.  I store all my small pieces in a drawer by color somewhat, that way I can grab some free paper (I like to call my leftover pieces free) out of that drawer for accents here and there.




Here are the papers I used.
Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris - Belle Rose 




Become a follower of the BlueBlog or our BlueMoonScrapbooking FaceBook page for up to the moment arrivals. If you would like to see our videos as soon as we publish them, subscribe to BlueMoon onYouTube. For daily inspiration visit the BlueMoon Design Team Blog.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

That mailbox is absolutely adorable!!!! Great (and pretty) idea, thanks!!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love all the new goodies and OMYGOSH!! That mailbox is ADORABLE!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)