Monday, June 28, 2010

Martha Stewart Punches

A few new and back-in-stock Martha Stewart Punches.  We have lots of Halloween Martha Stewart Punches on order.




I read a write up in Craft Critique on the Enveloper and thought I would give it a try.  I never have the right size envelopes for my cards.  I can't wait to make my own decorative and easy envelopes. With so many pretty scrapbooking papers who need a white envelope anyways.


All kinds creepy crawlers and bugs in the desert.  I got a shoot of this red dragon fly looking bug.  Thankfully I don't know exactly what kind of dragon fly it is.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh loving the butterfly border punch!!!! And that envelope maker looks pretty cool!!! And ugh....yep...I'm glad you saw that dragonfly and not me....we got some funky bugs hanging out in our yard...getting sick of them!! LOL :):):):):):):):) We get some odd bugs in the desert, don't we?? LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sueann said...

Love the punches...so pretty!! And that dragonfly is gorgeous!
Hugs
SueAnn

Van (Vung) said...

Thank you Scott and Lisa for leaving me a voice message letting me know that the stuff I ordered is on the way.