Sunday, June 13, 2010

BlueMoon Newsletter

Creative Imaginations Breathless
We were quite impressed with the quality designs in the New Creative Imaginations Breathless collection.  Totally awesome use of epoxy and flock to accentuate the vampire drama.  If you are a fan of Marah Johnson, you certainly will love the colors, style, and feel of the Breathless scrapbooking collection.


The Cinch
The ability to make and bind your own wire journals and albums comes to life with the NEW Cinch from We R Memory Keepers.  The key is in the handle and size.  The Cinch handle gives great leverage so major biceps are not necessary.  And, the Cinch cuts holes 6 inches across with out having to line up - just one punch.  Perfect size if your working the Tim Holtz On the Edge dies.  BlueMoon has a $10.00 discount off the retail price of the Cinch Bindery Tool.


7gypsies Receipt Holder
This 7gypsies Receipt Holder surprised me.  I've never made a printer's tray so this is my first, shall I say black rectangle project!  I thought it would be difficult and it was so easy I can't wait for more.  Of course, I have a 7gypsies Printer's Tray ready to be opened now and I can't wait to give it a go.  What I loved best was using some of my favorite product pieces laying around.  Because you don't have to glue some things down, you can leave them up to admire and use them as you wish.  Wouldn't it be cool to have a ball of your favorite ribbons there too!  The ideas are endless ....the answer is obvious don't you think - time to start planning for receipt holder #2 lol.


All the background papers are 7gypsies.
Back in stock ALL 7gypsies Printer's Tray.


Deal of the Day!
American Crafts DEAR LIZZY Fabric Papers and Sizzix 1 1/4 inches Circle BIGZ Die Kit
Regularly $30.00 on SALE for $19.75.
It's like buying the new Sizzix Die and getting Dear Lizzy's new release fabric papers FREE.
While supplies last.

Graphic 45
Collection Packs in stock for Graphic45 Fashionista, Transatlantique, Times Nouveau, On the Boardwalk, Renaissance Faire, Christmas Past, A Proper Gentleman, and LeRomantique.


Happy creating!

Become a follower of the BlueBlog or our BlueMoonScrapbooking FaceBook page for up to the moment arrivals. If you would like to see our videos as soon as we publish them, subscribe to BlueMoon onYouTube. For daily inspiration visit the BlueMoon Design Team Blog.

3 comments:

huntla1 said...

Lisa I just love what you did with the 7 gypsies receipt holder. It looks great and I love that you can switch it up if you want. Hmm, I couldn't see a use for that piece before, but now you have me thinking!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooooooo want that NEW CI COLLECTION!! I have New Moon and NOW will have Eclipse photos to scrap!!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

bethchien said...

that is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! you did so awesome on that receipt holder!!!!!!!!!!