Sunday, October 29, 2017

New Dylusions, Echo Park, Carta Bella and Penelope Dee

NEW Dylusions Stamps 
Dylusions Cling Mount Stamp Sets Sassy and Unique!
Ideal for use on pages in art journals, cards and mixed media projects. Mix and match these new designs with the ever-growing collection of unconventional, sassy stamps that are truly Dylusions originals. Dyan's signature style of unique and intriguing imagery and well loved quotes which continue to inspire art journalers and paper crafters everywhere.

NEW Country Kitchen Carta Bella
The new Country Kitchen Collection from Carta Bella is the ideal ingredient for recipe books, holiday baking layouts, cards, and scrapbooking. Double sided paper, cardstock stickers and ephemera.

NEW I'd Rather Be Crafting Echo Park PaperStitch, snip, paint and doodle. You are a crafter, let them know with Echo Park Paper I’d Rather be Crafting scrapbooking paper. Made with love, your creations are accented with double sided paper, cardstock stickers and ephemera from Echo Park Paper. Designed by Lori Whitlock.
About Lori Whitlock. Like many of you, I've always been a creative spirit. As a child my mother would roll paper across the kitchen floor and I'd draw and entertain myself for hours. I learned to sew at a very young age and was completely hooked when I was introduced to scrapbooking. As a graphic designer I've been so blessed to be able to marry my love for all things crafty along with my career. Making life beautiful and preserving memories is dear to my heart.


 

NEW Penelope Dee
New to BlueMoon we are carrying the newest vintage designed papers from Penelope Dee with two collections of 12x12 paper. Love the Cocoa Love and Notable scrapbooking collections.

No comments: