Saturday, July 11, 2015

What's New!

NEW Basic Grey Barista
Walk up to the counter, and the Basic Grey Barista will add whip cream. Order up a grande half white mocha, half cafe vanilla, easy on the ice, with whipped cream anda caramel drizzle, then get ready to create. Basic Grey Barista serves up a delicious combination of black,white and grey, combined with warm hues of rich cream, buttery yellow and sweet caramel. From wedding pages to thinking of you cards, and all themes in between, your Basic Grey Barista projects will be fat free and filled with love.
Awesome background stamps!
 NEW Tim Holtz Punches
From the Tim Holtz blog... introducing a new line of punches with sizzix. thats right, i have teamed up with sizzix to design the most functional, ergonomic, user friendly line of punches. this has been well over a year in design and development to bring you what i think is one of the most thought out line of punches. available in three sizes with slightly distressed designs, this collection will give your smaller projects a punch of creativity, sorry could not resist that one. several of the designs also work with my line of ideaology findings to give you more options to punch your favorite papers and photos to make custom charms. i really cant wait to share more of my ideas for this new line of punches.
NEW Dovecraft Bohemian Collection
Straight from the UK, Trimcraft introduces the Dovecraft Bohemian collection of enchanting designs featuring illustrative wildlife elements, floral prints and a variety of coordinating repeat patterns. The Dovecraft Bohemian pack includes 2 glitter effect, 2 gloss effect and 2 pearlescent designs. Dovecraft Premium features the quality and style associated with your favorite craft brand, with the added luxury of designer paper effects and premium embellishments. The Bohemian collection features vibrant and delicate hand painted artwork by designer Charlotte Duffy, the on trend papercraft collection contains an array of beautiful floral and wildlife elements to make your craft projects really stand out.
 NEW Stamping Bella Tiny Townie
Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Collection. From the Stamping Bella Stamps site, I will speak in the first person for this one, as the story begins with me, Emily, later to be known as Stamping Bella. I am a mother of two and had a very corporate career. I never ever knew I had an artistic side at all. After the birth of my first child, my son, I was pulled back into the corporate world within two months of his birth. After approximately 3 years, and the birth of my daughter, I decided to take a break from the corporate world and discovered my local scrapbook stamping store. I found my calling and recalled how much I loved stamps as a child. I was determined and found the first stamp I purchased when I was 8 years old. Shop Stamping Bella Rubber Stamps for scrapbooking, art journaling, and mixed media.
NEW Viva Decor Paper Soft Color
Paper Soft Color is the perfect color to create cloud-like and graduated effects with a simple sweeping action. Viva Decor Paper Soft Color can also be used for stamping and stenciling. Clean stamps and stencils with cold water. Water based apply with a sponge brush.