Saturday, June 27, 2015

What's New!

NEW Tim Holtz Distress Ink
June brings a New color, Tim Holtz Distress Ink HICKORY SMOKE. For the first time, Ranger Ink is releasing a collection of Distress products by color verses by product category. Every month in 2015, Ranger will add one new color to the Tim Holtz Distress Ink product line. Each new Tim Holtz Distress Ink color will be available in 6 different Distress products including Ink Pad, Reinker, Marker, Spray Stain and Paint. Tim Holtz Distress Ink HICKORY SMOKE.
NEW Julie Nutting Palette Marker Sets
Julie Nutting Palette Sets, designer markers for Prima. Each alcohol based Julie Nutting marker is beautifully designed to fit comfortably in your hand, while offering two versatile tips, for wide swipes of pigment with the blunt wedge tip, to precise outlining with the fine, soft tip. To make coloring even more fun, Julie Nutting Markers include a Palette Blender Marker for beautiful, seamless transitions between colors, and amazing results while shading. Color each image as desired, then swipe the blender marker over to soften the transition between each color. Julie Nutting Palette Sets.
New Julie Nutting Stamps
Let the Sunshine In with Julie Nutting Stamps designed for Prima. Footwear, pants and school wear are the latest to join the Julie Nutting Doll Stamp party. Rubber stamps, die and matching stamp set, Tag pads, and accessories for Julie Nutting doll stamps.
NEW Prima Flowers
Prima Marketing Flowers introduces the Coy and Esperanza flower collections for your scrapbooking, card making, home decor and creative projects.
NEW Prima Paintable Resin Flowers
6 designs of Paintable faces and flower petals new from Prima Marketing. Add stain, paint, mica powder and your Prima Resin becomes a unique piece of art.
I pulled the face off and stamped the flower before gluing back together.  Misted with Color Blooms.
 Heidi Swapp WANDERLUST Metal Die LOVELY
BUTTERFLY Jodie Lee Say It In Crystals
NEW Donna Downey Stencils
Live inspired with 23 new Donna Downey Stencils!  Donna Downey travels the world inspiring women to push the boundaries of their own creativity. 
2 samples using the Create Truth Stencil.
NEW La La Land Crafts
10 new La Land Crafts steel dies, topiaries, hearts, garden designs, cross sets and more!
NEW Stamping Bella Stamps
Stamping Bella Hoppy Poppy Collection. From the Stamping Bella Stamps site, I will speak in the first person for this one, as the story begins with me, Emily, later to be known as Stamping Bella. I am a mother of two and had a very corporate career. I never ever knew I had an artistic side at all. After the birth of my first child, my son, I was pulled back into the corporate world within two months of his birth. After approximately 3 years, and the birth of my daughter, I decided to take a break from the corporate world and discovered my local scrapbook stamping store. I found my calling and recalled how much I loved stamps as a child. I was determined and found the first stamp I purchased when I was 8 years old. Shop Stamping Bella Rubber Stamps for scrapbooking, art journaling, and mixed media.