Saturday, May 10, 2014

My Minds Eye, Teresa Collins, Dina Wakley...

NEW My Minds Eye Market Street
The Nob Hill and Ashbury Heights Collection combine to bring life to the New My Minds Eye Market Street collection. From designer Jen Allyson...I am loving all the hand painted florals and fun color schemes that are trending right now. And of course who does not love gold. So mixing that all together with bold patterns and a variety of embellishments makes this line one of my all time favorites.
NEW My Minds Eye Necessities
New My Minds Eye Necessities. Each Necessities color scheme has double sided patterned papers, enamel dots, enamel shapes, brads, stickers, alphabets and a 6x6 pad. My Minds Eye Necessities has something for every crafter out there. A touch of tradition and a dash of trendiness with My Minds Eye Necessities.
NEW Teresa Collins Something Wonderful
From the Teresa Collins blog...I am super excited to show you my BRAND NEW COLLECTION. I do believe that this yummy line is SOMETHING WONDERFUL. The colors are so pretty... colorful but not too bright. I just wanted to debut a line that will make you SMILE..well, I hope it does. This is a non themed line. You can use it for cards, love, Summer...well, ANYTHING.
NEW Teresa Collins Urban Market
From the Teresa Collins blog...It is RICH blue... yes, boy or girl...and Urban Market has THREE gorgeous papers that are glittered in the CHAMPAGNE color. The theme is again... ANYTHING. However, I added lots of LIFE, 365, and the DAILY story and gratitude in the subtle message of the collection. I am so in love with the WOOD sequins, the zebra sequins, the wood, the chipboard...okay...I am in LOVE with it all.
NEW Hero Arts Stamps
Light the world around you with New Hero Arts Stamps. Wood mounted rubber stamps, clear stamps, and cling mount rubber stamps from Hero Arts.
NEW Prima Metal Die Cutting
Delightfully thin Prima Dies, perfect for finely detailed results with vellum, film, tissue paper, book paper, tracing paper and more. Prima Die cutting for the ideal accent.
NEW Dina Wakley Media Paints
Dina Wakley Media Heavy Body Acrylic Paints are artist quality opaque paints available in a variety of bold colors plus white. Richly pigmented, these paints feature a thick buttery consistency that holds brushstrokes, peaks and tool marks and can be easily smoothed. The paints blend well with other media colors, creating an endless palette. Use with Dina Wakley Gel Medium for additional effects.
NEW Blue Fern Studios
Blue Fern Studios was founded with the idea of providing unique and sophisticated papercraft designs. Exquisitely detailed chipboard from Blue Fern Studios inspiring all styles of craft artists. Blue Fern Studios for scrapbooking, mixed media, and altered art projects.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all the new goodies!!! Will have to try Dina's paints!!!!!!

Francine Perri said...

Great giveaway thanks for this chance