Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winter smiles!

Today we have a beautiful layout from Susan Coish!

“With the cold weather here to stay, I think I’m starting to embrace it, although I still miss summer, dearly... We don’t have any snow on the ground yet, but I’m sure there will be lots for Christmas...as there is each year. Because I am ready to embrace the winter, I pulled out some snow pictures from last winter and decided to create this LO for this week’s post! We love to go sledding as a family and these two pictures captured our joy....through our smiles!!
If you look a little closer in the closeup shots you will note the shimmery spray on the grey cardstock! I loved using the Mister Huey Blizzard for this effect!” ~~Susan
Products that Susan used on her layout:

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooooo gorgeous Susan!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors!!