Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Almost 40

Such a beautiful layout from Susan Coish!

“It’s been a long time since I created a layout about myself. So, since I have a BIG birthday coming up real soon....I thought it was time for me to create a layout about this upcoming event. I know I will embrace my age of 40 because I am only as old as I feel. Before being this close to 40 I always liked the saying, ‘I’m not 40...I’m 18 with 22 years experience’. However, as I get closer to 40....I know that I will happily announce that I am 40 years old....and NOT be ashamed of it...but continue to live each day with as much joy and love as I always have...and look forward to my next 40 years too!” ~~Susan




Products Susan used on her layout:


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Susan!! I loveeeeeeeee that photo of you!!!!!