Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My happy space!

A fun and beautiful layout from Rahel Menig!
"For some reason, this is a topic that really inspires me over and over again. I love my workspace! It's ridiculously cramped and tiny (it's in the corner of our bedroom) but it's inspired! Pops of colors, lots of natural light.. I'm lovin' it ;) And here is a tip: Use your Pearl Pen not only to create pearls, but to make cute patterns on the paper!! Looks fantastic!" ~~Rahel
Products that Rahel used on her layout:
October Afternoon SASPARILLA Mini Market Stickers Cream and Denim
Viva Decor Pearl Pens Ice White
Echo Park Paper This and That CHARMING Primer Scrapbooking Paper
Echo Park Paper This and That CHARMING Instamatic Scrapbooking Paper
Dear Lizzy NEAPOLITAN Roller Date Stamp
Prima Marketing SONGBIRD Charme Rose Flowers

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this Rahel!