Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Max

A beautifully designed layout by Melissa Mann!
"I used the new Studio Calico stamps on this layout to create my own custom labels! This is a super easy technique that always looks nice and polished :-) I usually stamp my sentiment/image while the label is still on the sheet - in other words, before I place it on my layout. One of the nice things about these label stickers from Studio Calico is that they do not have a "glossy" finish. They are more of a "matte" finish. This makes it easy to use stamps on them since the ink is nicely absorbed into the label and doesn't bead on top of the label." ~~Melissa
I love Melissa's grid design with the stitching!

Supplies that Melissa used on her layout:
 

3 comments:

Carol W. said...

Super cute layout! TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this Melissa!!! Awesome grid design! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

AWWWW!!! \MAX!!! WHAT A SUPER CUTE LAYOUT!! SOOO CUTE!!