Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You stud!

A beautiful and wonderfully layered layout by Melissa Mann!
"To create this layout, I took a piece of 12 x 12 Kraft card stock and layered a slightly trimmed down piece of white card stock; I rounded the edges on the white card stock and then centered it on the Kraft and stitched around the sides. I then started layering various pattern papers to create some depth to my layout. I even used a piece that I had punched out with a punch earlier in the month - it added a little bit of variation to the layers; I also tore some of the sides of the layers for more texture. I used pop dots on the back of my photo; I placed my title in the upper left hand corner. I then added my chipboard embellishments to either side of the layout; I used my Martha Stewart star burst punch and placed some of the sunbursts around the layout using pop dots and then used my Fiskars punch to get a few stars - those I adhered to the top of the starbursts.  Lastly, I typed out my journaling, cut it out, and glued it down on the bottom part of my layout." ~~Melissa
Supplies that Melissa used on her layout:

3 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Melissa's layouts ALWAYS rock! She needs her own board on my pinterest because I think most of the layouts I pin are hers...lol. LOVEEEE this one!!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful layout! TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this Melissa!! LOVING the twine! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)