Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sweet Boy

Wow! A gorgeous layout by Melissa Mann!
"I punched out various patterned papers with my Fiskars postage stamp punch. I laid them out in a grid pattern on my cardstock and stitched each row down.  Then I backed my photos with kraft card stock and used some pop dots on the back and put a row of pictures across the layout.  My title went below the pictures and I placed various word stickers around the layout!  All in all, it only took about 40 minutes to complete this layout :-)" ~~Melissa
I love Melissa's block design and all the stitching!

6 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

WHOA!!! SUPER SUPER cuteness!! I Love it .. great layout!!

Christy Hilliard said...

Go Melissa!

TeenaBugg38 said...

omgosh such cuteness!!! scraplift file!!!!

Carol W. said...

Great layout! Love the design! TFS

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee this!!! I love love love love that block design Melissa! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Keely Livings said...

Love this fabulous layout, Melissa!