Friday, February 18, 2011

TLA - True Love Always

A beautifully romantic layout by Julie Tucker-Wolek with a tip from Julie on how she made her papers go far in making this layout!

A tip from Julie: "I don't know about you, BUT I love me some die cut papers! And in Pink Paislee's Sweetness line, they have a GORGEOUS die cut paper! Instead of using it as one solid piece, I decided to cut it up and use it throughout my layout, so that all parts of the paper were shown throughout the layout! Next time you use a die cut paper, cut it up! I am thinking you will like the results! :):):):):):):)"
Here is the die cut paper Julie started off with:
"I cut the middle out first, and I ALMOST threw away the outer edges once I cut the hearts off, and then I was like, nope! I am gonna use this as part of my layout!"
"One piece of die cut used in four different places on my layout!"
Supplies:

4 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Very cute layout, Julie!

Unknown said...

Great idea ... beautiful LO!

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous layout Julie!!! I never would have thought to cut up that die cut like that. I have the entire Sweetness line and was wondering how I'm going to use those ones.

ellen s. said...

gorgeous, Julie!