Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Prima Flowers

Prima Marketing Flowers - always such beauty and color. Nothing like a flower to make you smile, if only they were real. Women buying their own flowers.  Hey, it is only fair, we as women have to have flowers and if he is dropping the ball - then Hello Prima Flowers!! If you want to tell us about how your husband/boyfriend brings you flowers and we can all say.. ooooh that is so sweet... where do I get one of those - LOL.





 Lovely Spring.



To see all the new Prima Flowers in the store today click here.


6 comments:

Sirkka´s photo and art said...

Have used similar on some of my artworks

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee me some Prima! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

Teresa Jaye said...

my husband gives me flowers by bringing home the money so I can buy Prima's! (a win-win for all) LOL

rebekah said...

i just can't seem to get enough prima!! how gorgeous!
my fiance brings me flowers quite regularly.. i have flowers in every room of the house (inculding the bathroom) and your right - they always make me smile!

Chic said...

Although I love him to bits and he the same..... He just doesnt seem to think of flowers ha ha. Im so glad there is prima to get all romantic with!!! :-)