Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ranger Inks Color Washes

Ranger Inks has some great deep shades of color wash, these are perfect if you're looking for more color than Tattered Angels when you spray.   I like to have a variety of manufacturer's sprays for different looks and coverage.  These do not have glimmer.  Try spraying them on Webster's Pages Ribbon for personalized colored ribbon.



To see a the Ranger Inks Scrapbooking products in the store today click here.

Have you been over to the Design Team's Blog this week - some great inspiration coming from these girls!
January 24th, I'll post our first challenge here.

4 comments:

Beth H said...

I love the color washes! You can do so much with them. Glad to see you carry them now!

bethchien said...

ooo haven't heard of these yet! Cool!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh these look awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kristy Hansenwi said...

I am going to love the new inks from Tim and his die cuts. I also love the new little chip board from Maya Road--and Material girl paper pack from Cosmo Cricket.....I'm in a hurry to get some of these things. KH