Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer CHA 2009 videos

The new Hot Vintage Graphic 45 a perfect tie in with 7gypsies and Tim Holtz!



Basic Grey Nook and Pantry -love the name and the stitched brads! A collection bring back fond memories of days gone by.



Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses a perfect blend of nostalgia, whimsy and charm.



Basic Grey Indian Summer-my favorite with rich vivid colors!


Basic Grey Eerie Collection Creepy crawlies, ghostly ghouls and bone-chilling bats.



Rock Star Tim Holtz video at CHA do a demonstration with his goodies and check out the box!!!


Save some time for watching videos- I'll have more from the CHA show tomorrow.

1 comment:

Nikki Foraker said...

Lovin' all of it!!! And I'd probably faint if I got to see tim holtz in action! LOL I almost wish BG would make
a line I didn't like! Hehehe but I'm pretty sure that will NEVER happen!!!

Scrapserely-Nikki