Friday, May 1, 2009

Somerset Studio Magazine

The Somerset Studio Magazine by Stampington and Company May/June issue is now in-stock.
What I love about the Somerset Studio Magazine is that there are lots of articles that tell you how to make the project. I get so inspired to expand my creativity. I've actually painted my first canvas ever after reading the last issue. Granted the canvas is 5x5, but it's a start. I'll have a video when I'm done.
In this May/June issue I liked the article on Pinhole Art by Sandra Evertson on page 80 and too many others to mention. I do have a new project in mind though after reading this magazine. You're going to have to give either Somerset Studio or Stampers Sampler magazine a try -you are going to be happy you did.

Click here to shop for the Somerset Studio magazine today.

No comments: