Saturday, April 4, 2009

7gypsies Photo Carousel Card

FUN - no question it is way Fun making these 7gypsies Photo Carousel Cards. They are quick, easy-And Because the Carousel fits so many cards -it's a great place to try new ideas like painting, misting, masks, using 3D laquer, inking...
Here again I've lost something -the Tim Holtz grungeboard butterfiles I made in the video. Now I would say I've missplaced them in some crazy spot, but I do have a set of little hands that reach onto my table and grab things. She puts things in the weirdest places too. Or, one of our dogs had it for dessert.  So, I made another butterfly- not a problem because Tim Holtz Grungeboard is really fun to use, so I don't mind and I'm sure the others will emerge.. someday.


This was the first time my son has taped a video and I went a little bit too fast-sorry about that. He has since done a few with me and we're both getting the hang of it.


The products I used are Tim Holtz Grungeboard - Nature Shapes,
KandCompany QUE SERA SERA Icon Die-cut,
Jenni Bowlin 2009 6x6 Die-cut Red Calendar,
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist,
Tim Holtz Embossing Powder/Worn Lipstick
Prima Flowers and
a 7gypsies Photo Carousel Tag/Office Card.

To view all the 7gypsies we have instock click here.

No comments: