Saturday, April 21, 2007

Creative Imagination






Creative Imagination is in. Here are some shots and videos of the new products. We made (2) videos so you could view by collection - without watching (1) longer video. Let us know which you prefer - longer versions of the whole line or multiple short ones? The Narratives die cut edged and scalloped papers are equisite !
Off to grill some hot dogs.
Are hot dogs still legal to eat?
Oh well, I'm having mine on a salad so I guess that's OK.
If I was to really have a good hot dog I would want to be in Greensboro, NC on Spring Garden Street at Yum Yums. They had the best hot dogs-with the works, chili, onions...! If I were there though, it would be a hard decision between Yum Yums and Spring Garden Bar and Grill-where they had the best hamburgers!
Oh, that grill better heat up fast!



No comments: