Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Some people I love - a mini album

A gorgeous colorful mini album by Melissa Mann! I love all the stitching and misting on here! Melissa always makes the most beautiful creations!

Here is what Melissa has to say about her mini: "Hey, everyone!  I have been itching to use one of these canvas Maya Road albums and I finally got my inky hands on one :-)  I used a lot of different misting techniques on this little book!  I also did some stamping and a TON of stitching with my sewing machine. I love the messy, grungy look of the little book!"

 I love the way Melissa frayed the edges!




For misting Melissa used Tattered Angels, Maya Road Mist, and Ranger Colorwash!

5 comments:

MichelleB said...

Fabulous little book!

Jessica said...

Love it!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL Melissa! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the frayed edges! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

THIS IS JUST ADORABLE!!! I LOVE IT!! :) GREAT GREAT GREAT MINI.. OOOH YOU've inspired me to do a SOME PEOPLE I LOVE album :) thanks

Embosserissima said...

Wonderful mini album! The colors and the picture are great! Thanks for sharing.