Friday, February 25, 2011

So Many Reasons to Love You

A sweet and fun layout by Julie Tucker-Wolek using a mix of the beautiful "Crush" and "Crazy Love" lines from Bo Bunny!

Julie says this about her layout: "Last week, I shared that I love die cut papers, and usually I cut them up to make them go throughout my pages, for this layout, I didn't cut up my die cut paper, since its a heart, I wanted to have it whole! But whether you cut up die cut papers, or keep them whole, using them gives your layouts so much beauty! I also used some of Bo Bunny's tulle and made a frame around my photo, it really added some dimension to the photo and made it POP! :):):):):)"




 "I really love Bo Bunny's stickers! They add so much to your pages!"
 




Supplies: 



1 comment:

Scrapamum said...

Oh Julie, this layout is soooooo sweet!!!! Love that stitching and all of the fibres used. Great job!