Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be My Valentine

Some fun creations for Valentine's Day by Julie Tucker-Wolek using Bo Bunny's adorable Valentine lines!
This is what Julie has to say about her creations: "I have seen people alter little mailboxes before, and I wanted to give it a try! I headed over to Target and went to their dollar spot and found the little mailbox, and altered it for my daughter to take to her pre-school for Valentine's Day party! Bo-Bunny's papers were perfect for this project! :):):)"

 The Bo Bunny lace made a perfect touch to the opening of this little mailbox!
Julie also made three Valentine's Day cards with Bo Bunny's papers! 
Supplies:

2 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

HOLY BEAUTIFUL Valentines! ADORABLE VALNETINA-LIOUS!!! :) soo pretty!! I love the PRODUCTS that February bring!!

Carol W. said...

Absolutly amazing! Just beautiful! I love it. TFS