Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tim Holtz

Tim Holtz CHA 2009 is a hit.
We'll be carrying all his items from Advantus, Ranger and Stampers Anonymous. Tim Holz's Stampers Anonymous stamps are for pre-sale now. I'll pretend I'm Scott and say "say that 3 times fast".  One thing Scott didn't talk about in the video is Tim Holtz's grunge paper- this paper is so cool it can be painted, stamped, inked... even run through your printer. Keep an eye out for a video on this soon.



As a footnote we'll have the new Ranger alcohol ink pen and more alcohol inks. We are also adding Tattered Angel products like the Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist regular and limited editions.

To see all of Tim Holtz products click here and to view all of our Ranger inks click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday. I happened to see some binder ring mechanisms in the Tim Holtz video. Will you be carring those by Ranger? I did a Christmas book and used regular, larger rings, and was ready to take a hammer and flatten the one end, I was frustrated. And then "BOOM" I saw exactly what I needed on your blog. Thanks, Velma