Sunday, January 25, 2009

7gypsies

I spoke with Scott tonight- he's had a great time at the CHA show and his arms are tired from shooting videos all day.   I can't wait to see the footage.  My only question is what video to post first?  All videos will be posted on this blog and the latest videos are on the right column.  Our web guy is redesigning our video page on the store site -that's why no new videos are there. Hopefully in a week or 2 he should be done.

While he was at the show, I was in the 7gypsies mood, so I thought I'd do a layout with the 7gypsies Velvet Flowers in Choc-Blueberry.   They are great sizes and come with an ample supply to play with.  


I love the color of this 7gypsies Carolina Flocked Bird paper.

Here are some of the products I used: Fancy Pants Amber Lace,  Prima Flowers, Prima Brown Flowers and Scribble Scrabble's Felicity Diecut Shapes.

Fancy Pants Posies, Scenic Route's Happy Together Chipboard from the Somona Collection, and Heidi Swapp's Puffy Floral Centers Lime.


To view all 7gypsies essentials click here.

No comments: