Tuesday, June 14, 2022

*Memories* Mini Tag Album Craft O'Clock Rays of Sunshine

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I have a Mini Tag Album to share using the Gorgeous collection from Craft O'Clock Rays of Sunshine.  I used recycled thin chipboard packaging to back the pages with.  I love how it turned out and it has various sizes to the album.
I did some paper punching to some of the papers for the background which is always a nice added texture.  

I also did some fussy cutting using the Extras To Cut pack,  and boy is there alot in that pack to create with!  I added Chipboard Die-Cut pieces in the album.
For added texture I added crocheted doilies,  buttons,  flowers and twine from my stash.


I created a little card insert for the pocket.  

I had paper doilies in my stash that I used for photo matting. I added another crocheted doily,  flowers and a button on this page.
I used one sheet of paper to cover the back side of the page,  that could be used for journaling or more photos.

On the last page I added BlueBlue Fern Studios Lace and Chipboard Die-cut clock.

Here is the back page,  this is what all the back pages look like with different papers from the collection.
This was so fun and quick to create plus another bonus was recycling packaging chipboard.

I don't know about you but when I get new supplies in I don't want to throw out the packaging.  This is a great way to put good use to just tossing out packaging.  

I hope you have some crafty time this week and will try recycling your packaging!

Happy Creating!



1 comment:

Lumi said...

Kudos on a well-written and thought-provoking piece!