Friday, May 20, 2022

Shabby "Love" Scrapbook Layout Pion Designs Life is Peachy

Happy Friday Crafty Friends,  where did this week go???  I finally have a shabby beautiful layout I created using the gorgeous paper collection from Life is Peachy collection from Pion Designs!  Oh my goodness I'm in love with this collection!  
One of my favorite techniques I love using when creating a layout is paper tearing,  I love the white that peaks through with a distressed look.  I did some paper tearing,  added some beautiful lace behind the torn paper which gave it a soft feel to this layout.

I added Prima flowers,  handmade flowers from my sweet friends Patty and Christina and also flowers from Reneabouquets.  
I used tag cutouts and the large frame from the cutout sheet.  I also added beautiful board chipboard and 2 of my favorite Butterflies from Reneabouquets.
I love the softness of this off white tulle netting I used behind the cutout frame.
The image is so sweet,  I had to fussy cut it and add it to this layout!


I added flowers galore to my layout and sometimes it never seems to be enough in my opinion!  
From my stash I added Reneabouquets beautiful beads,  prills and seed beads to add sparkle and more texture.



Sometimes I struggle with making my first cut into beautiful papers this time it was tearing the paper and sometimes that's a bit scary because in my head I ask "what if I ruin the paper"???  On the other hand I tell myself just keep going and in the end it will turn out!  So don't be afraid to get into those beautiful papers you might be hoarding and have fun creating something beautiful!

I hope I've inspired you today to create something amazing and beautiful!

Be sure to check out Bluemoon Scrapbooking for all your crafting supplies!

No comments: