Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Shabby Beautiful Scrapbook Layout

Hello Crafty Friends!  Today I have a layout using Prima Miel Collection by Frank Garcia at Bluemoon Scrapbooking.  This collection is so beautiful,  I'm in love with these shabby colors!  I also incorporated Reneabouquets Glass Wings Bees,  Butterflies,  Lace and Beautiful Board.
It was really difficult to choose which papers I was going to cut into!  Anyway you can view close ups below!  
I started with Prima Parisienne paper for the base of the layout I cut from Prima Solecito this collection and started designing the layout with tags,  cutouts from the collection,  Prima Flowers,  Ruffled Lace Trim and chipboard pieces from the collection.


I also used Reneabouquets Glass Wings Bee,  Butteflies,  Lace,  Beautiful Board chipboard and Mulberry Paper Flowers to created layers.
From my stash I used Crocheted Doilies,  Twine and Clothespins.












If you haven't grabbed this collection be sure to check it out Bluemoon Scrapbooking
Be sure you grab 2 of each because it's really difficult to pick which paper you're going to start with!  

I hope I've inspired you today to get those beautiful Prima papers out and create something beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have an Amazing Crafty day!

Prima Miel Collection
Prima Flowers
Prima chipboard pieces
Prima Ruffled Lace Trim



No comments: