Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Graphic 45 Cottage Life Scrapbook Layout

Hello Crafty Friends!  What's your newest collection and what are you creating?  I've been in the mood to create layouts!  When I saw Graphic 45's Cottage Life collection I new I wanted to create something with lots of flowers but I had no idea it was going to have a dark background.  I love how it turned out,  you can take a closer look at the details below!
I started with a few different sheets from the collection doing floral diecutting and various fussy cutting of floral clusters.  I shaped my floral diecuts,  glued them together and started designing my layout.  

I gathered chipboard I had in my stash from Reneabouquets,  Prima Flowers and a Graphic 45 Floral pack of flowers to add dimension and layers.
Once I had all my floral pieces,  chipboard and leaves I added chipboard and cutouts from the collection.

I added beads to the center of a few of the flowers,  it's a fun way to add texture and interest to any project!


With a little bit of time diecutting you can create a beautiful project and add so much dimension and texture!  I hope you liked what I've created and you're inspired to get your crafting on!  

Be sure to check out Bluemoon Scrapbooking for more crafting supplies!

Have an Amazing Crafty week!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: