Saturday, January 31, 2015

What's New!

NEW Blue Fern Studios 
Blue Fern Studios was founded with the idea of providing unique and sophisticated papercraft designs. Exquisitely detailed chipboard from Blue Fern Studios inspiring all styles of craft artists. BlueFern Studios for scrapbooking, mixed media, and altered art projects. 
NEW My Minds Eye On Trend
The newest Jen Allyson designed for My Minds Eye On Trend collection. On Trend is comprised of greens, blues, pinks, and metallics. There are geometric motifs throughout and of course, gold. Everything about on trend is fresh and yes, on trend.
Fabulous paper!
NEW My Minds Eye Fancy That
Love, this is our story. My Minds Eye Fancy That collection is classic, classy, sparkly, happy, trendy, bubbly, and yes, fancy. Yes, the collection has a bit of a wedding theme but it can truly be used for anything.
What a fancy selection of sequins!
NEW My Minds Eye Hello World
Bon Voyage, time to travel with My Minds Eye Hello World. Hello World is playful, vibrant, and comprised of primary colors with pop this scrapbooking collection will give you wanderlust for sure.
 
NEW My Minds Eye Niche
Celebrate with the Fresh and fun My Minds Eye Niche collection. Crisp, gold, foil and glitter make this New My Minds Eye collection easy to love.
Love this gold 3 piece die set!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all the new goodies!!!!