Saturday, January 10, 2015

What's New!

Memory Box and Poppy Stamps!
Sound the New Year trumpet, new Memory Box Dies and beautiful Poppystamps Dies!  Branches, banners, birds, hearts, birthday and Memory Box Stencils. Precise cutting for scrapbooking, card making and paper crafting with Memory Box and Poppystamp Die Cutting.
CLEMENTINE HEART
LOVE WORD BALLOON PoppyStamp Die
KISS KISS Crate Paper THICKERS Glitter 
  
 
 Stencils
New die sites with magnetic sheets in each package for ease of storage!
NEW Simple Stories Life Documented
Introducing a new member to the Simple Stories family, Simple Stories Life Documented. From the Simple Stories blog. This entire planner program has been a long time in the making, from the minute I held the first sample of our 6x8 faux leather albums, I was in love and could not wait to develop a day planner system to compliment these beautiful albums. I have always been a day planner junkie and every year I search for the perfect planner for my personal use. After spending lots of $$ on many different planners and sizes over the years, I have never been truly happy with the final results, even with some of the big names and trendy designs. Whether it is too generic, too detailed, too small, too big, too restrictive, too complicated, too limited, nothing seemed to fit my life.

For me, the perfect planner had to be big enough and with just enough space needed for day to day planning. I did not want it to be limited to an off the shelf, one size fits all planner, I wanted options to personalize my album, but not so many options that it became complicated or overwhelming. It had to offer complete functionality and choices, from full size daily inserts, to weekly pages and monthly calendars, to notes, lists, journals and menus, however I chose to plan my life. Of course, it had to be fun and bright with just enough creativity to keep me excited about planning my day to day life. And last of all, I wanted something that covered all the facets of my life from work, business, home, family, personal and even my memory keeping hobby. Simple Stories Life Documented.
CHA Reserves
We will be taking reserves again this year.
No money down.
Let us know if you would like any
TIM HOLTZ, Heidi Swapp (especially letter lights as we want to have your letter in-stock!), Prima, Dear Lizzy... Spellbinders, Sizzix products (always10% off), Ideaology spinners, mason jars or frames!
and we will ship these reserves first.
email scott@bluemoonscrapbooking.com your list.

YouTube Videos of CHA coming Monday!
Follow BlueMoon instagram for CHA shots beginning today!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving all the new goodies!!!