Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The one

A gorgeous layout from Melissa Mann!
"I used a Crafter's Workshop masking template on the Kraft cardstock and used several different Studio Calico Mists over it in four separate sections. On one of the sections, I flipped the template over and pressed all of the excess ink that had built up on top of the template and let it soak into the paper. This left the negative image of the circles on the paper. I didn't want to cover up the misted background, so I layered some smaller pieces of pattern paper in the upper right hand corner and placed stickers and chipboard off to the left of my photo. Lastly, my title was placed directly below my photo." ~~Melissa
Products that Melissa used on her layout: 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING how you did the background! :):):):):):):):):):):)