Saturday, February 4, 2012

Newsletter

My Minds Eye
In stock and shipping! A huge hit from My Minds Eye!
Like a guest chef on the Food Network creating at your favorite restaurant, Rhonna Farrer has joined My Minds Eye to offer a spectacular paper collection. My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart by Rhonna Farrer with 2 collections provides a palette of creativity. Brads, double sided paper, buttons, stamps and clips all designed by Rhonna Farrer for My Minds Eye.
See some details.
Miss Caroline has 4 collections.
Swinging on a front porch swing, a County Fair and a tall sweet iced tea are all images flowing thru My Minds Eye Miss Caroline collection. Double sided My Minds Eye scrapbooking paper, lovely brads, clear stamp set and decorative stickers.
Close up of goodies!
On the Bright Side
Trendy papers with a kick up your boots, distressed barn yard feel, My Minds Eye On the Bright Side. Double sided My Minds Eye card stock, brads, 6x6 pads and more. Layouts, die cutting, mini albums and more all begin with My Minds Eye On the Bright Side. 
Videos
Lots of CHA booth videos to share with you today!
Graphic45
Tim Holtz Advantus
Pink Paislee
Heidi Swapp
Crate Paper
Dear Lizzy
A lot of Dear Lizzy products have arrived and they look great -here :)
Websters Pages
Simple Stories
October Afternoon
Studio Calico
Stampavie stamps.  Watch Suzie Blu in action, very fun!
My Minds Eye already in-stock at BlueMoon-here!
Lindy's Stamp Gang. Mists coming soon.
Spellbinders

5 comments:

Kim Faucher said...

Thanks for sharing these videos.. the darn videos are the sure sell for me!!! So exciting to see all these new color palettes and coordinating lines!!

Kathy said...

What FABULOUS (there's that word again--LOL!) videos that you have taken the time to film and share with us! Scrumptious stuff coming in from CHA this year! Love it all!

Carol W. said...

Fantastic videos! Thank you for taking the time to do this. Love a lot of new products this year!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love all the new MME and the Graphic 45 too!! Everything looks AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Vintage Rose said...

I just have to say, you have the best selection of ribbon ever!