Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Twenty-12

An absolutely gorgeous layout from Melissa Mann!

"I find it very difficult to scrapbook with large circular items or circular photos. I challenged myself with this layout to do both of those things. I love the end result and think that I will have to use this technique more often in my scrapbooking. I could have easily used three circular photos and placed my journaling on the bottom or used two photos and one circle for journaling....lots of options! Think outside the box (or circle!) and use a technique that you wouldn't normally choose for your next scrapbook layout!"~~Melissa


Love all the stitching Melissa added to her circles!




Products that Melissa used on her layout:










6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout! I'm with Melissa, I don't do well with circles. I may have to try a lo now too...

Kathy B
theyellow-card.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Melissa. I use circles alot on my layouts, I always think they look lovely. A very large 11x11 circle in the background looks good too!
Will look out for you using more, gorgeous LO.
Debbiexx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You ROCKED those circles Melissa!! Loveeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE your page!! THANKS for sharing it with us!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Melinda said...

Love all the details on the layout!

Carol W. said...

Gorgeous layout - fabulous detail! TFS