Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Capture

A gorgeous layout by Melissa Mann!
"I used the lines on the bottom based pattern paper as a guide for stitching some lines across. It doesn't show up well in the photo, but it adds some nice texture to the layout in real life. I also cut out the small "journaling" cards from the October Afternoon Pattern Paper and rounded the corners of them. I layered them across the middle of the layout and on the very last one, I added some buttons to imitate an old fashioned button card. Lastly, I added a sprinkling of butterflies across the layout to lead your eye across." ~~Melissa
Don't you just love the button packaging and butterflies Melissa added to this layout!
Products that Melissa used on her layout:

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this Melissa! LOVING the butterflies and the buttons!!!! GORGEOUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Mª Jesús said...

Beautiful!!!!!