Saturday, September 17, 2011

BlueMoon Newsletter

Hold your hats. You are going to hear a little thought in your head going, buy, buy, buy just like we did when we saw these 5 new collections from Prima.  They are totally of the charts awesome!
Wow look at these Prima Marketing Resin Architecture and Resist Canvas Pieces 
to mist, paint, or leave as is!
Prima has some amazing flowers this season, plus vines, warm colored butterflies and leaves. 
Glitz Designs
Three romantic, vintage collections from Glitz Designs!
Cobblestone streets, and hey, isn't that Jane Austin all enveloped with the rich Vintage Blue collection from Glitz Design 
Love the rich, delicate design and flavor of the colors with Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer collection. 
 Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy, just like the Glitz Design Dance in Sunshine collection.
Simple Stories
Rustic and rich - A New collection from Simple Stories - 25 Days of Christmas 
perfect for the holidays.
My Favorite Things Stamp
New My Favorite Things Stamps that are superb for scrapbooking, card making and more.
For a list of the products used in this video click here.
EK Success Edger Punches
EK Success Edger Punches and EK Success Layering Punches are great scrapbooking tools. The EK Success BUTTERFLY Layering Punch is a favorite. 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I am in LOVE with all the new goodies! I loveeeeeeeeee the Prima products and all the samples with that stamp!! FAB! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Kathy said...

Fabulous...love those stamps, and I really appreciate the time you take to film these excellent tutorials. I am a visual learner, so for me, they are great! Now, I just need to find a job so I can buy all these wonderful products!!!