Friday, April 1, 2011

Stop and smell the flowers!

A fun and spring inspired layout by Julie Tucker-Wolek
Here is what Julie has to say about her layout: "I really loved Bo Bunny's Vicki-B line! One of the sheets of paper in the line is filled with flowers! I cut a bunch of them out and then layered them in this layout to create big full flowers! I used 3D glue dots in between the flowers and then 'fluffed' the flowers on the end to give them even more lift! If you are ever looking for a fun way to make your own embellishments, I suggest cutting flowers out of a single sheet and then layering them up!"

5 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Sooo SUPER CUTE!! I LOVE THE FLOWERY LAYERING!! :) The bright colors make me ready for SPRING TIME!! *** PRETTY LAYOUT!!!!***

Julie Bonner said...

Awesome Julie - the layered flowers are FABULOUS!!

Scrapamum said...

Love those layered flowers Julie. what a great layout!

Bellaidea said...

Thay smell nice :), very nice layout!
Regards,
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

ellen s. said...

love love this!!!!!!!!