Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Love is in the air

A gorgeous layout by Melissa Mann!

Here is what Melissa has to say about her layout: "Hey everyone! I had a lot of fun with this layout this week! I love strips of paper layered together with different edges - I used several different textures: lace, sticker strip, sassafras strip of the 12 x 12 paper, & a punched edge border using an EK Success border punch! I sewed them all down and then added extra texture & dimension with the canvas flower! I misted the canvas with Mr. Huey Bluegrass & Piglet and then layered a chipboard embellishment in the center. Simple, but effective! I continued with the canvas theme by creating a small canvas banner using the Maya Road banner pieces!  Thanks for stopping by!"
 
 I love this banner Melissa included on her layout!



Supplies that Melissa used on this layout:




9 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Gorgeous layout! Reminds me to bust out my canvas banners I got so long ago!

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

***BEAUTIFUL ***STUNNING PERFECT PERFECT LAYOUT!!:) OOH LOVE IT!! :) amazing goodies you used!!

swissgirl said...

and she did it again, super cute layout :D

Jocelyn said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH this is sooooo pretty!!!!

Just love it!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Mª Jesús said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautifil!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooooooo love love love this Melissa! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that banner! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sueann said...

Fabulous!!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

scrapbookingfreak said...

Some really, really cool scrapbooking!