Friday, March 6, 2009

Tattered Angels

Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens a fun way to add color, sparkle...brings pages to life.  

This is directly from the Tattered Angels Blog.
"Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Screens…
Hey! Nic Howard here with some quick easy inspiration from Tattered Angels. It’s summer here in New Zealand and I have a pile of stunning photos waiting to be scrapbooked - these are just some of them! Sometimes you have photos that you just don’t want to overwhelm with product - this is where Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Screens are perfect!

The background to this layout was very quickly created using a gentle spray of Tattered Leather coloured Glimmer Mist over a Glimmer Screen which had been placed on white cardstock. A second coat of Creme De Chocolat was placed over the top for added depth.

I then added a small amount of ‘Brick’ Glimmer Mist, just above where I knew the focus photo would be - I chose this colour to match in with the photo. There are so many Glimmer Mist colours to choose from, so it wasn’t hard to find a match!

A Glimmer Screen from the Garden series was first used as a stamp - I sprayed ‘English Ivy’ Glimmer Mist directly onto the screen, pressed carefully to my cardstock and very lightly lifted it off. I repeated this process on a spare piece of white cardstock then cut the image out, creating an image which I then sprayed with ‘Garden Fairy’ to add a little extra sparkle and adhered to my layout.

Add photos, title with new Tattered Angels Alphas and gems to finish - so easy and so quick - just the way we love our layouts!"
To view all of our Tattered Angels instock click here.

No comments: