Tuesday, March 31, 2009

KI Memories and Tattered Angels layout

Where did this month go? We've been so busy with all the new products coming in that I can't believe I had time to finish this layout.  I liked the combo of pink and orange very happy colors.

KI Memories Pop Culture Paper Lace Cardstock/Disco Ball.

I sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on the KI Memories Glitter Lace/Flutter Calm to give a soft pink glittery hue.

7gypsies Ring Dangles - Ruby these are really fun to use.

My final layout does not include this crafty secrets clown card -because I can't seem to find it in my scrap space.  Does this happen to you?  I always seem to loose something and it takes so much time just finding it I usually give up.  So, my final design includes another BasicGrey chip piece in the center of the frame.
Basic Grey PORCELAIN Chip Sticker Shapes,
Prima Flowers Woodstock,
Prima Morning Song Ribbon,
KI Memories Pop Culture Lace Cardstock/Disco Ball

To see all of the Tattered Angels products instock click here.
To see all of the KI Memories products instock click here.

No comments: