Sunday, October 18, 2015

What's New!

NEW Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Wishes
Tell your Christmas story in style with Pinkfresh Studios first holiday collection, Christmas Wishes. Pinkfresh Studios Christmas Wishes collection is designed by Kinnari Zaveri and Lizzie Mackay. Christmas wishes feature a traditional Christmas red color along with some neutrals, light blue and aqua. We have some fun embellishments in this collection and they range from puffy stickers to very trendy acrylic stickers and some gold foil elements.
NEW Petaloo Flowers
Gorgeous five star Petaloo flowers in textures like burlap... for the fall and Christmas season.
Let your imagination bloom!
NEW Stamping Bella
Stamping Bella Holiday Collection. From the Stamping Bella Stamps site, I will speak in the first person for this one, as the story begins with me, Emily, later to be known as Stamping Bella. I am a mother of two and had a very corporate career. I never ever knew I had an artistic side at all. After the birth of my first child, my son, I was pulled back into the corporate world within two months of his birth. After approximately 3 years, and the birth of my daughter, I decided to take a break from the corporate world and discovered my local scrapbook stamping store. I found my calling and recalled how much I loved stamps as a child. I was determined and found the first stamp I purchased when I was 8 years old. Shop Stamping Bella Rubber Stamps for scrapbooking, art journaling, and mixed media.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all fabulous!!!!!!!1

Shari said...

Beautiful releases. I really liked all the papers and embellishments.