Thursday, May 24, 2012

BlueMoon Product Videos

I can't stop loving the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection.
Here are a few layouts from Susan Coish using Neapolitan.
Susan will be joining us again as a BlueMoon Design Team member.
It was fun having her before and I am looking forward to seeing her happy creations again!
The newest Bo Bunny Collections with samples in the video

Sizzix FRAMELITS Circle Fleur de Lis Edging

Sizzix FRAMELITS Flowers No. 3

Suzi Blu Stamp Lets Go and Create

BoBunny LITTLE MISS Scrapbooking Combo Stickers

Ranger Inks GLOSSY ACCENTS

BoBunny WEEKEND MARKET Mini Album

Studio Calico TAKE NOTE Wood Veneer Shapes Birds

 A mixture of the flower and Fleur dies.

My Minds Eye Nostalgia and On the Sunny Side Collections
Simple Stories Summer Fresh Collection

New Kaisercraft Collections

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So exciting Susan is back with us at Blue Moon!!! LOVING her collections and LOVING all the goodies in the store right now!!!!

Susan Coish said...

Thanks Julie!! And thanks Lisa for having me back! I'm so excited to share my creations with you again!! I always love BlueMoon!!

Carol W. said...

Congrats Susan - love your layouts!