Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Precious boy

A sad good bye for Blue Moon today! Today we are saying goodbye to one of our amazing designers Melissa Mann! She has been with us for almost 2 years, and has in that time she has inspired us and created beautiful projects! Thank you Melissa for designing for us, and good luck in everything you do!

"Hello, everyone! Some of my favorite colors are teal, yellow, gray, and white. I used a combination of those colors to pull this layout together. I also used a couple of different shapes on this layout: hexagons and stars. Both of these can easily project a more masculine tone to your project. I cut some of the hexagons out of the My Minds Eye paper and placed them at the top and bottom of my layout. I placed the stars in a horizontal line across the middle of my layout; I punched a big star out of Kraft card stock and the punched a smaller one and placed it on top. This gave it some subtle tone-on-tone dimension. What is your current favorite color combo? Use it on your next project!

I also want to give a huge thank you to Lisa and Scott for allowing me to design for Blue Moon Scrapbooking since August of 2010! I have thoroughly enjoyed working with them and their company! I will be stepping down from the design team and will truly miss working on projects for the blog. Thank you all for your kind words and comments over the past couple of years....

xoxo,
Melissa" 
 Products that Melissa used on her layout: 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I will miss you sooooooo much Melissa! Thank you for everything!! I love love love love your lo! GORGEOUS!!

Carol W. said...

Beautiful layout! Melissa - you will be missed!