Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mini pine tree and holly alterations die

This simple Tim Holtz Alterations die...love it!  It's a super size for making gift tags, ATC and just fun embellishments to make.
Pick up Viva Decor pens to add your berries or try a glitter liner for snow drops!
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Movers and Shapers Mini Pine Tree And Holly
Viva Decor Glitter Liner Pen Holo Iridescent for snow drops.
Viva Decor Pearl Pens Red
Viva Decor Pearl Pens Gold

You are going to want Tim Holtz TISSUE WRAP Composer for Christmas projects :)  It comes in a box for easy tearing.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are BEAUTIFUL!!! WOWWWWWWWW! :):):):):):):):):):):)

~Tonya said...

So BEAUTIFULLY done! I love the lil tags! PERFECT for adding to packages!! I may have to get that die after all :)

Kristy Hansen said...

I could do this..I have the dies, tinsel, and the paint. I will work on that over the weekend! Thank you for sharing. ksh