Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Take a picture!

A gorgeous layout from Melissa Mann!

"Using my sewing machine is one of my go-to techniques that I use on nearly every layout. It just doesn't feel complete until it has some sort of stitching on there. On this layout, I did not stitch perfect lines across the punches shapes, but instead just sewed random zig-zag lines across all of the pattered paper. Not only does it add some texture to your layout, it is also a quick way to adhere everything down!" ~~ Melissa


Loving the grid design that Melissa created under her photo!




Products that Melissa used on her layout: 





2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I sooooooooooooo loveeeeeeee this Melissa! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

***mEEE TOO!!! I love LOVE IT!!! so super cute!! :) love the layout!!!