Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tim Holtz CHA Summer 2011

Yesterday was the first day of CHA in Chicago.
I know you want to see some of Tim Holtz goodies coming to BlueMoon first :)
Videos of CHA coming soon!
Must have District Market burlap panels!!!
Wow - look at the District Market bag!!!
BTW, we have ALL the Tim Holtz products ordered -stamps, stains, District Market, ideaology, Coordinations, and Tim Holtz Sizzix of course. Fun coming your way soon!!!
And don't forget our big Tim Holtz Autographed Vagabond giveaway!! See all the details here!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

peg said...

Great News! I have my 'wish list' all made out! I hope you ordered plenty!!!

Check out Tim Holtz's feature in "Where Women Create" magazine! Just hit newsstands yesterday! Great spread!

Keep the sneak-peeks coming, Scott!

Carol W. said...

Yummy goodness!! I am in love with the halloween collection! Can not wait for it to become available!

Kristii said...

Whoooo hooo! Loving all the Tim Holtz goodies!

Pam Sparks said...

thanks for sharing! can't wait to see some videos!

Gail said...

My list is getting longer...lol

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

SOOOO EXCITING!!! HOLY SMOKES.. SO MUCH TO LOOK AT.. CREATIVITY amp!! :)

~Tonya said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the samples from Tim! Can never get enough of the new releases. All love everything Halloween and I must have them all!!

Roberta S. said...

Boy, does Tim come out with the best stuff, or what?! Can't wait for his stuff to be available!

Just Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Me said...

Yup and I would love to be entered into the drawing for the Tim Holtz Vagabond Finally!!!!! Figured out how to leave a comment with Scotts help. Thanks! You have a great online store. I love all the ideas and techniques you show. Makes me want to buy more "stuff"!!!!! Great amazing wonderful job. Yeah Boston. Okay New York too!